The hCG Diet Weight Loss Protocol:
- Phase 1: Day 1 & 2, Two LOAD days! Begin your hCG drops. Take a minimum of 20 drops of hCG 3-times a day under your tongue and hold for at least 15 seconds before swallowing. Wait 10 minutes before eating. On these days eat as much as you can of high fat foods. Remember focus on FATS instead of sugars. Be in a constant state of “stuffed” for 2 days. This Phase is crucial, because unless your normal fat reserves are well-stocked, you will not remain comfortably on the 500 calorie diet. You will gain a few pounds these first two days. However it will promptly come off . So ENJOY the ice cream and cheese cake!!
- Phase 2: Day 3—23, Now watch the weight come off. Continue your drops as above and begin the 500 calorie diet. It is important and desirable that you include some B-Vitamins while on this low calorie diet. Vitamins B-6 and B-12 have been conveniently and economically added to the hCG Weight Loss Formula on www.Lose1lbaDay.com. Begin the very low calorie diet (500 calories outlined below). Stay on this until you have completed the hCG diet. You must continue the 500 calorie diet for three days after your last drops. This is a very essential part of the protocol because, hCG remains in your system for up to 3 days; working for you. If you start eating normally, as long as there is even a trace of HCG in your system, you could put on weight. After three days, when all the hCG, has been eliminated, you can begin phase 3.
- Phase 3: Three Week Maintenance Phase (21 days): You must avoid all sugars or starches for 3 weeks. This is very critical because this is when your body resets your metabolism and hypothalamus for your new body weight. It takes about 3 weeks after following this protocol to become stable. Your calories should be a minimum of 1500 a day. This is a perfect time to add exercise back into your schedule. The goal here is to stay stay within 2-3 pounds above or below the last weight you recorded while still taking hCG. If you exceed the 2 -3 pounds, you should do a “Steak Day”to take off the extra weight. Steak Day: eat nothing for breakfast and lunch and have a large steak and apple for dinner that night. Drink lots of water. Your weight will be back down the following day. If you lose more than 2 pounds from your last recorded weight while on hCG, you aren’t eating enough. Please note that people, who gain their weight back, usually failed at this part of the diet. So be STRICT with yourself…IT IS WORTH IT!!
- Phase 4: Enjoy the person you are meant to be! Slowly introduce sugar and healthy carbs back into your diet in small amounts while keeping a close eye on the scale. Remember your “Steak Day” if you get 2-3 pounds over your last recorded weight while you were still taking your hCG drops.
hCG 500 CALORIE DIET FOOD LIST
|Lean Meats/ Protein*
Two 3.5 oz. servings a day
Note: All visible fat/skin must be removed before cooking. It must be cooked without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna fish, smoked fish are NOT allowed.
* weighed raw, broiled or grilled w/o additional fat
Two 16 oz. servings a day
Two servings a day
Example of DAILY MEAL PLAN
|Breakfast||Coffee (1-hr before or after hCG) or Tea (green/herbal preferred) One tablespoon of milk is allowed in a 24 hr period. Stevia or Truvia is allowed.|
|Snack||Fruit or Melba Toast|
|Lunch||Protein choice and vegetable serving|
|Snack||Fruit or Melba Toast|
|Dinner||Protein choice and vegetable serving|
Drinks: Water 1/2 to 1 gallon of water per day. You will retain water if your intake falls below its normal requirements. Tea, coffee, mineral water and Zevia (natural sugar free soda) are allowed.
Condiments: Juice of one lemon daily, apple cider vinegar, Bragg Liquid Amino’s, salt, pepper, mustard powder, garlic, basil, parsley, thyme, marjoram may be used for seasoning. Read all labels on spices as many contain sugar. Salsa or pico de gallo with no sugar in moderation. Truvia or Stevia is an excellent sugar substitute. Other artificial sweeteners like Splenda, Sweet n Low, NutraSweet and Equal contain toxic ingredients like saccharin, sucralose and aspartame and should not be used while on the hCG diet. Chicken or Beef bouillon cubes (carbohydrate free). Pure horseradish, All natural Hickory Liquid Smoke (no sugar no msg), minced onions. Use Pam as your cooking Spray.
Exercise: Exercise isn’t necessary for the diet to work, but going for a 30 minute daily walk can help a little. Stay away from aerobics and running, you will get very hungry and fatigued.
Weigh in: Get a digital scale. Weigh yourself every day at the same time after you have emptied your bladder first thing in the morning, record your weight every day on the chart provided. Be sure to take your measurements before beginning, as some days you will not notice any weight loss but you will see lose of inches. Measure each week at the same time of day and record your results. You will be amazed!
hCG Dosage: It is important to note that everyone’s body has a different tolerance to everything; that includes hcg. On average 3 doses a day at 10-drops per dose is usually sufficient to start but some find that after 2-3 weeks they start getting a little hungry. At any time if the hunger persists, increase the number of drops by one drop per dose until the hunger subsides. Then you can back off again. Remember listen to your body, it will tell you what you need.
Cosmetics: Most makeups and lotions are made with fatty materials that can be absorbed by the body just as if they were eaten and will interfere with weight reduction . Here are some alternative suggestions: Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture Face Lotion, mineral oil, Baby oil, Aloe Vera gel, Alba free lotion, Mineral makeup. Lip products are permitted. Shampoo and Conditioner are okay but rinse thoroughly after each use. Leave in conditioners are discouraged. Note: Many have used cosmetics and lotions without a negative effect on their weight loss. However, it you notice a drop off or slowing in your weight loss while using these products discontinue using them